Welcome to my life :)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Peanut Butter Crunch


I'm sure the name of this blog makes no sense. I don't even like peanut butter. So let me explain. Everyone said before Harper was born he would have some kind of food nickname from us. Why babies get nicknames about food, it's beyond me but it seems like something that happens. I am so against any of the shortened versions of Harper's name. Especially Harp. For some reason I really don't like it, so he gets called lots of other nicknames like peanut, sweet pea, little one, little man. One day I was talking to him and instead of peanut, peanut butter crunch comes out. I keep calling him this. Then the nickname turns into a song. This song has turned into Harper's favorite song. He loves to hear it. If he's really sad, I can sing this and and he instantly gets much happier. SInce my little guy is one of the happiest babies I have ever met, a song that makes him so happy seemed like the perfect name.

No comments:

Post a Comment