Welcome to my life :)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Puppies

We have two puppies. Buddy who is 6 and Marley who is 3. Before Harper, they were my life. Ask anyone and they will tell you I am slightly obsessed with my dogs. They sleep in the bed with us. They are with us all the time. They sign all birthday and Christmas cards. They have been licking Harper since he came home from the hospital. Lately, I have been feeling really bad though. I still love them just as much as I have since the beginning, but I feel like I don't have as much time for them. Harper takes so much time and is so much more needy. This takes away from our long walks and cuddle time. It makes me feel as if I am neglecting them. I just hope they know how important they are to me even if I can't spend as much time as I used to.




No comments:

Post a Comment