Welcome to my life :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Decided to start back up

I haven't had a post for a very long time.  Chasing after an 18 month old, being pregnant with #2, working full time, trying to start a side business and keeping up with life in general has kept me very busy to say the least and very exhausted.  Now I am on bed rest until the new little guy makes his grand appearance so I have a little more time.  
I'm going to try the 365 project again this year.  I'm hoping it will give us a glimpse of what is going on everyday in our life.  I started 1/1/11, but this is my first post.  I will try to be much better this year!
1/365 Lazy New Years Day

2/365 Playing Superman with Daddy.  He loves to be picked up and rough house.

3/365 Snuggling Puppies.  No matter what is going on, when I see this it brings a huge smile to my face.  I LOVE that my dogs love each other so much!

4/365 Peanut Butter and Jelly...finally something Harper enjoys eating!

5/365 Harper helped with this one.  I forgot to take a picture, but he made this and saved it on my phone.  I think it counts:)

6/365 Bang Bang Bang

7/365 MMmmmmm scones....let's see how much I can fit in my mouth at one time.

8/365 Happy Birthday Grand-dude!  Helping to blow out the candles.

9/365 Cupcakes I made for our girls' secret santa afternoon

10/365 Our house is all sports, all the time.  I'm sure it will just be more with baby boy #2 coming in 2 weeks!

11/365 Daddy's home!  This is what it looks like everyday when my husband comes home from work.  He he thinks no one cares if he's here or not.

12/365 Static Hair.  He loves to jump on the couch in the basement.  His hair is so funny when he does this!

13/365 This is the nursery/guest room. Almost done:)

14/365 My sleepy baby boy. 

15/365 Driving back from MD where you can see VA too.  Wasn't supposed to travel so far but so glad I got to spend the afternoon with a good friend!

16/365 View from me sitting inside my closet.  I took everything out trying to organize.  Can you say nesting?

17/365 Apple pie with vanilla ice cream...yummm

18/365 Woke up to an ice storm this morning.  Glad I get to stay indoors today

No comments:

Post a Comment