Welcome to my life :)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Today was my official first Mother's Day.  I think becoming a mommy is one of the most wonderful things in the world.  It's harder than any other job I have ever had, but I love almost ever minute of it.  Harper has changed my life in unexplainable ways and I can't imagine life without him.  It is so great to have a day to celebrate it! 

My husband did a great job!  It started off by me sleeping until almost 8! In this house that's almost unthinkable since the little guy gets up around 6:30 every morning, but Chris got up with him.  Then I got cards from my furry babies and one from Harper.  They also got me 2 charms for my Pandora bracelet.  Then we went to brunch.  It was very yummy and Chris had flowers delivered there.  So sweet!  Then we came home had a little nap time before it was off to Leesburg and Frederick to see our moms.  We first visited Chris' mom and then went and had dinner with my parents and grandparents.  Harper wasn't his normal happy self all day because I think he is getting some more teeth, but overall a great day!  I hope all the other mommies out there had a wonderful Mother's Day too!
Flowers I got at brunch
 I really wanted a picture with all 3 of my kids....Harper didn't want to cooperate today :(
My flowers and my bracelet with the new charms
My grandparents with Harper and me, us with my parents, my little family (minus the puppies) and then all the moms with Harper after dinner in Frederick


No comments:

Post a Comment