Welcome to my life :)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good Week

Maybe it's the weather, but this week has been pretty good! Sunday we came home from our first weekend trip away from Harper. I was so worried because of his separation anxiety lately, but my parents said they don't think he cried once! I think I may have missed him more than he missed me! They played, laughed and had a great time with their grandparents, but I did get the best smile and lots of kisses from my three babies when we walked in the door.

After that we went for a family walk. Yay again for sunny, warm weather! Then we had a lazy day of snuggling, playing and relaxing. Harper even crawled up his first stair!



On Monday, my kids at school were absolutely wonderful! They listened and did so well! Being a kindergarten teacher can be very difficult some days, but when everyone listens it is so fun. They are so excited about learning and everything is new! Monday afternoon we played and napped. Harper and I even went to the gym. I had to leave the class early because Harper was crying, but I got a 40 minute workout.

On Tuesday, Harper and I went for our first run outside with the jogging stroller and had our first trip to the park. Harper had his first time in a swing! It is so fun to see him experience new things.
Today we had Babygarten. It is so fun to see the kids play and interact. Especially after seeing them all so little and how much they have changed over the last few months. It's amazing how much they are able to do now and how independent they are trying to be. They are all so cute and wonderful. Harper was so cute playing with his friends. They crawl on each other, sit on one another, steal toys, etc. It's so fun to see how they are learning about each other. I wish I had pictures to share.

I hope the rest of this week continues to be so great. I am so thankful for all the wonderful things in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment