Welcome to my life :)

Friday, March 5, 2010

Sweet Moments



Last night around 2 Harper woke up as he has the last few nights wanting to play. So I brought him into our bed hoping he would go back to sleep. He snuggled right against me and I thought went right to sleep. A few moments later when I had almost drifted back to sleep, I feel a little hand against my cheek. I open my eyes and these two little eyes are peeking at me. I don't know if he was watching me sleep or hoping I would get up and play, but the way he was holding my cheek was so sweet and done in such a caring way. It's like the way I often stroke his cheek. I wish I could have taken a picture. It's one of those little moments I think I will always remember. Moments like this are what is so wonderful about being a mommy.
My cute little guy playing during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment