Welcome to my life :)

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Photography

SO for Christmas Chris got me a gift certificate to take a photography class. I learned so much in such a short amount of time. I've always loved photos, but now that I understand them more and am starting to edit them I am kinda obsessed. I just want to get better and better. I want to practice. The thing about me is that unless I feel successful right away at something or think I will be successful I usually don't try. Failure scares me and I never want to take the risk. This is something I am willing to take a risk at. I do feel as though I am getting better and becoming more successful. Here is my flickr page. http://www.flickr.com/photos/39375425@N08/ I now just need guinea pigs so I can keep practicing.....any takers?

A few of my favorite shots.....

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you have been bitten by the "bug" Lis! I can't wait to watch you grow into your new passion.

    ReplyDelete